A historic day in gaming, no doubt: October 27th, 2017 is a packed one with the release of Assassin’s Creed: Origins, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, and Super Mario Odyssey. Admittedly, I am curious about Assassin’s Creed if its indeed the reboot the series has so desperately needed since … always, but the truth is that Super Mario Odyssey is the only aforementioned game that’s had my attention since it’s announcement. Today, on Episode 11 of The Cartridge Family, we touch on these releases before focusing on the task at hand: spooky games.
It’s the end of October, and that means its time to hunker down, bar the windows and prepare for the undead apocolypse. While we wait, the fam has time to reflect on our favorite horror games of all time. We also finally get a chance to discuss the results our now infamous facebook poll (results rounded to the nearest whole percent).
- 1st Place — Resident Evil 4 with 441 votes (45%)
- 2nd Place — Friday the 13th with 252 votes (26%)
- 3rd Place — Outlast with 117 votes (12%)
- 4th Place — Silent Hill 2 with 65 votes (7%)
- 5th Place — Castlevania SotN with 59 votes (6%)
- 6th Place — Five Nights at Freddy’s with 48 votes (5%)
So, if you wanna get in on the fun, please like The Cartridge Family Facebook Page because we’ll posting our next poll on November 1st. Anyway, be sure to listen to the episode and subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast app. Until next week …