The holidays are nearly here and, as we all know, this is the driest time of year for the human body. Your favorite podcast boys would like to give some helpful tips and tricks on how to stay hydrated during these exceptionally dry holiday times. As you certainly already know, one must always practice good hydration during these dark winter months so as not to fully dry out the mind, body, and soul. Also, the boys receive a very rude question from a student at a rival institution which, if you've been paying attention, is especially odd considering the Podfordcast is not officially syndicated outside the bounds of the campus.
- Podford University Podfordcast
- Quad Remote Meditation Station: Moonlit Breakfast
- Topic Deep Dive: How to stay hydrated this Holiday Season
- Question Quorner
- Future History 101
- Podford Concert Orchestra
- Show and Tell 409
Learn more about today's episode at Podford University's Official website, podford.com. You can write-in to our show by contacting us at registrar [at] the aforementioned domain.
This episode features the works of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, courtesy of Mozart and the fine folks at Musopen:
- Oboe Concerto in C, K.314/271k - II. Andantino
- Symphony No. 3 in E Flat Major Eroica, Op. 55 - IV. Finale Allegro molto